Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Breakthrough

He came. He promised He would. It just took longer than I thought.

Breakthrough came. I got a job. I regained my normal, bubbly self because I'm around people all day long. I learned and am still learning a valuable lesson on how to manage money when you have none. I have deepened friendships in ways I never thought possible. I'm receiving amazing favor at previously mentioned job, while also interviewing for a position at another company that could be promising. I've been provided for, carried, and held up the entire time by the Creator of the Universe, who has always done so, even when I didn't feel it.

I feel like I'm reaping all the fruit of that last 4 months: praying, fasting, seeking and pleading the Lord for breakthrough. And BAM! it has come, all at once it seems!

So I'm very thankful. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment