Saturday, June 23, 2012

Where have you been?

Let me explain.

September 1, 2011 I started D-School which subsequently and beautifully took over my life. We graduated at the end of March, and it took a few months to remember that yes, I can just hang out every night if I want to, and yes, there's time to do laundry and grocery shopping during the week! It was a great delight to have my schedule free again.

Over the past several months, as my eyes gaze across my internet toolbar, I remember "Oh, I should blog about something!" And occasionally after a profound thought and story I think everyone should hear, I think I should sit and type and verbally process my experience. But I always had something "better" to do and shrugged it off.

Well, I'm back! I now have an undetermined amount of time to sit, process, type, post, and expunge all my thoughts and dreams. How did I get so much time on my hands? Well that shall be the first topic I blog on... how I lost my job. :)

P.S. I'm not going to rip my former employer or coworkers, go on a rant about everyone sucks, or invite legal action against myself (do y'all know me?). I probably won't even talk much about how it happened. Just how I'm doing. That's what these things are for, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment