Friday, April 30, 2010

Gah!

Sorry for the lack of posts. Since getting Derek back last Tuesday, he had to revisit the shop on Thursday and stay all weekend, yet they still couldn't figure anything out. He's started well this week, but it's kinda weird because I know something's wrong. Just waiting for it to blow up.

I would've blogged about it, but my emotions were so up and down about it and other things, I was waiting for the storm to calm a bit so I could have some perspective. And now I do!

God is good!

In other news, I realized the other day that I haven't left the Austin area since I went home in February and I'm feeling a little antsy. So tonight I'm going camping with Dawn and her sister's friends. It's only one night, but hey, it's leaving town and sleeping somewhere else for a change!

And... I just found out I'll be going to Camp Eagle every weekend in May except for one to help out with retreats... and get paid! It's just too much - paid to hang out at my favorite place and with my favorite people? Okay! :)

2 comments:

  1. Just a thought ... mechanics, like physicians, don't know everything. You might want to search for another mechanic, if for no other reason than to have a back-up in case of an emergency.
    Glad to hear about your May camp plans! That should be fun, as long as the Camp Eagle stays nice! Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... Camp Eagle *weather*, that is ...

    ReplyDelete